B`Yachad Religious School
We are pleased to announce that the religious schools of Temple Beth Tikvah and Temple Torat Emet have merged to form a larger, more interactive and enhanced program. This merger will enable us to provide our families not only with a bigger social network for our students but more opportunities for larger programs and activities.
The mission of B`Yachad is for each student to develop a strong and positive identity within the framework of Conservative Judaism. The school seeks to provide children with the knowledge and skills necessary to become responsible and responsive Jews within the Synagogue family and the greater Jewish community.
The goals of the school are:
- To create a successful Jewish educational system that depends on a strong partnership between the school and the home.
- To instill Jewish values and the importance of mitzvot; and to foster in students a love of Israel.
- To provide positive experiences nurturing in students a pride in and an understanding of their Jewish heritage in order to become effective Jewish adults.
Classes and Programs:
|Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd Grades||Sunday 9:30 AM –12:30 PM|
|3rd – 7th Grades||Sunday 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
and Wed 5:00 – 7:00 PM
|8th – 12th Grades (HIP)||Monday 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
twice a month
Temple Torat Emet, Temple Beth Tikvah and B`Yachad Religious School offer:
- Experienced and certified educational leadership
- Youth group activities to supplement the Religious School experience
- Reasonable school tuition fees
- A warm, loving, family-oriented congregation with varied worship services available
Synagogue membership is required for attendance at the B`Yachad Religious School.
HIP adult program registration is OPEN. This year we will cover among other topics Jewish humor, politics, entertainment, ethics, Jewish texts (Torah, Talmud), mysticism, hero’s (sports, entertainment), Israeli history and future, civil and religious rights, Jewish customs and laws, Jewish identity the future of Judaism and many others.
Tuesday, August 29
Tuesday, September 12
Tuesday, October 3, 10, 24
Tuesday, November 14 ,28
Tuesday, December 5, 7
Tuesday, January 9, 23
Tuesday, February 13, 27
Tuesday, March 13
Tuesday, April 10 , 24
Tuesday, May 8 , 15
HIP Student Program
A unique curriculum that does not require students to have Judaic educational background to attend. Students are rewarded as they develop their Jewish knowledge and experiences. This program is geared towards students in grades 8-12
HIP Student 2017-2018 Registration Form
For information about the Religious School or HIP Program please contact Orly Jacobs at 561-369-1112 ext 116For information about Temple Membership contact:
Temple Office 561-369-1112